MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offer valid only on a NEW Smith &Wesson M&P 15 Rifle purchased between August 15, 2007 and September 30, 2007. Only two extra magazines per verifiable serial number. Limited to one rebate per consumer. Request must be postmarked by October 15, 2007. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer valid only in those states in U.S.A. where it is not prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...p;content=42802

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow, spend $1000 on a rifle and get 2 $10 mags!

Sorry for the sarcasm. This worked well when it was a $500 pistol and $40 mags, but AR mags are plentiful and dirt cheap. I just happen to be shopping for an AR and this promotion does absolutely nothing to steer me toward an M&P.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking the same thing since you can buy good AR mags all day for $10-12, but hey, something is better than nothing! :wink:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Darn right, free is free. I almost placed an order on Monday for a 15T. The price for the rifle was the best I could find anywhere for non-LEO so I decided it was time to do it. I got busy at work and I hear an email ding. Was like fate. S&W Club emailing me with advance notice of the two free mag deal starting this Wednesday. It's only $30.00 worth of free mags but I would have been kicking myself had I bought the rifle two days before the promotion started. To prove fate is working in my favor, I called the online dealer to make sure I wasn't shooting myself in the foot by waiting to order from them until Wednesday. The sales guy said no problem, we have 51 15Ts in stock as S&W just filled our order. When I checked the website today, it turns out the rifle dropped in price today (Tuesday) by $42.00. Again, not a lot, but I'll take it. I will be ordering tomorrow, and when the rifle arrives at my FFL in 3 to 7 days, I'll be filling out the free-mags coupon and sending it to S&W. Wonder if I can fill out that range bag promotion form for one of those as well????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts