MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered two from S&W on 5/4/07. They are currently out of stock, but are expecting some in the next week. I asked if they had shipped any to Midway or other retailer and he said they have not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered two mags from S&W on 5/4, they shipped on 5/11.

Now if I can get a holster, I'll be ready for IDPA.

I ordered a SRB from Blade-Tech but they do not have a sample gun yet.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all of my glock 21 holsters work fine for it, it is what I am using until I order my custom one from K&D.

He has 2 other holsters in the works for me, and my wife has limited me to one custom holster order at a time...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bought a M&P45 mag from Smith and Wesson on 5-15. Called them, they are not listed on the site yet, but are in stock. 41.00 for mags. Would have waited till they were available locally, but will be qualifying with my M&P45 next week.

·
Registered
307 Posts
They have a lot of nerve charging $41 for a magazine that looks like it does.

·
Registered
72 Posts
How nice of them....only $10.00 more than Midway!

Did this happen when the 9 and .40 came out?

Did the spare mags lag behind in production???

·
Registered
264 Posts
Obiwan said:
How nice of them....only $10.00 more than Midway!

Yes, spare mags always lag behind the initial release. Its not a S&W quirk either. Try finding spare mags for a G21SF.

I am disturbed at the price though. Almost HK esque of S&W to get $40+ for a mag. Still going to get the MP45 whenever I can finally get my grubby hands on one.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Street price is right below $30.00 so that is not a big deal

On the availability...I guess it is good that I rarely buy brand new designs :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
TAZ said:
[quote name='Obiwan']How nice of them....only $10.00 more than Midway!

Yes, spare mags always lag behind the initial release. Its not a S&W quirk either. Try finding spare mags for a G21SF.

I am disturbed at the price though. Almost HK esque of S&W to get $40+ for a mag. Still going to get the MP45 whenever I can finally get my grubby hands on one.[/quote]

Not that it really matters, but Glock started selling magazines for the G21SF prior to the SHOT Show introduction of the G21SF. They simply modified their regular G21 magazines for the G21SF's ambi mag release and chose to sell only one new version of magazines for both the G21 and G21SF.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Somebody needs to tool up and make a black oxide steel floorplate for them like the Wilson black 1911 mags. The plastic ones get beat to **** relatively quickly if you're doing speedloads over gravel.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I received the mags I ordered from S&W today.

*Heads up: They sent me brown mags instead of black :? If you order mags from them, you better specify which color you want, or who knows what color they will send you. I guess I will just run the brown ones until spare floorplates become available.

·
Registered
298 Posts
We got some in stock the other day. I bought 3 myself.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts