MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new MP40 last and on the magazine it has 40 and 357 on it. Does that mean they are good for both guns, MP40 and MP357?

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
There are no 357Sig barrels for the M&P right now...
Judging by the markings on the magazine, it appears that will be the next caliber offered in the MP series.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
it is already for sale... its on gunbroker and select dealers. just not very popular.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Please show me specifically where I can buy a M&P .357Sig pistol or barrel. I am not arguing, I just want one. I searched gunbroker and could not find one. I called my dealer, he said he could not order one yet...

·
Registered
332 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
Please show me specifically where I can buy a M&P .357Sig pistol or barrel. I am not arguing, I just want one. I searched gunbroker and could not find one. I called my dealer, he said he could not order one yet...
Well....You can’t buy a .357SIG barrel from S&W; I have tried....Twice. They told me they don’t have the barrels. The first guy I talked to said that he didn’t know if the .357SIG would be nothing more than a barrel swap for the .40 and the second guy I talked to said that he didn’t think it was just a barrel swap. Someone at the Smith & Wesson factory has the answer to these questions but I have not been lucky enough to get them yet when I call in.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think Jester meant that the .357 SIG complete pistols are for sale. The barrel as a part is a different thing entirely.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for you, I have seen them on gunbroker. I WILL FIND ONE FOR YOU!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts