MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks pricy but what ya going to do. Ordered two to use in my compact. Stay away from ets mags also . Have two won’t drop free loaded or unloaded with slide closed or open. They won’t lock the slide back on last round. Not even very good for range use. Unless you want to work on malfunction drills. I just use them with snap caps for dry fire and reload practice. Glad I did not invest in more or pay a lot for them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
How is that?

They don't make the mags and stopping distribution of something that won't sit (in a warehouse waiting to be shipped to resellers) more than a week, for an extended period of time, seems odd.

What am I not seeing?
I’m speculating that production shuts down while they move their tools. That in conjunction with high demand for firearms has caused a shortage.

I do see that they aren’t supposed to be up and running until 2023, so maybe there’s more to it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Saw this post on another forums classifieds section…only posting since seller has 150+ transactions and 100% feedback.. for the record I’m not the seller or affiliated with the seller or affiliated with the management or promoting the website…just sharing for those that can’t find mags

1 - 12 of 12 Posts