MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yep... The 1st generation style though. 2 springs, cup and SS follower. Been about 6 years now with them and countless rounds. Not a single problem. Been thinking about getting a couple more mags and trying out their new style.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have both styles (v1 since they were introduced) and they work as advertised.
Even with the extra round(s), they are MUCH easier to load and lock into the grip than the OEM mags.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well got the first MagGuts kit in the mail today and done the install now just gotta wait on the rain to move out to see how it feeds I did rack it to make sure it fed that way and it was smooth so hoping it will be as good when I get to shoot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice. Honestly, I will be shocked if you don't have a positive experience with it. I am very pleased with MG and hope it works out for you as well.

I thought about heading to the range here in NC but, between the honey-do list and now the rain, I decided to settle for some dry fire practice and wait until tomorrow or Sunday to get out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. Honestly, I will be shocked if you don't have a positive experience with it. I am very pleased with MG and hope it works out for you as well.

I thought about heading to the range here in NC but, between the honey-do list and now the rain, I decided to settle for some dry fire practice and wait until tomorrow or Sunday to get out.
What dry fire drills do you do?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Been thinking about getting these for my mags, but just not sure I want to risk the reliability. I hear lots of positive feedback though.

·
Registered
680 Posts
The only negative posts I've read, as far as reliability goes, were with the Gen1 sets and they usually resulted from the user not assembling the 2 part kit properly.

The only complaints I've read about the Gen2 sets, were that the edges of the Z-Spring were sharp and some people cut themselves during assembly. :) No problems with reliability though.

Reactions: AgentOrange
1 - 12 of 12 Posts