MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I tried calling several times with no answer and finally the owner called me back. Yes, he has them in stock and I ordered one right away. It's item #24222. He said he had about 40 in stock, was waiting to get the next shipment first, but finally decided to start selling what he had on hand.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Funny thing is that in the brief few weeks I've had my 9mm Compact, I've learned to load the magazines by hand pretty well. Based on the little movie I saw on the MAGLULA web site, loading should be much faster now with the UpLULA when I get it. My HKS loader has worked well for my full size magazines but not well at all for the Compact's.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I had ordered the UpLULA from eguns.com, and they were backordered. He had notified customers of the fact that they were not available, and was upfront on all issues. I received an email a couple of days ago that he had them and would be shipping them as soon as returned to the country (he was out on a family vacation). He maintained good communication during the backorder period. I am looking forward to the loader for those times when a lot of loading in a short time will be needed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I've been looking everywhere for one of those. Midway's estimated arrival date keeps moving out. eguns may have them, or they may all be spoken for by now. Either way, I won't know the answer until he gets back from vaca. I decided I couldn't wait and ordered one Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My UpLULA Universal loader arrived today and it's everything I hoped it would be. Took about two minutes to get the instructions straight and then it was just a matter of getting my left hand coordinated with the right to literally drop in the rounds with no thumb pressure. Mine came from Arms-n-Ammo.com. I also have one on order from eguns.com and may decide to buy that one too. My Glock19 owning son might like to have one.

Highly recommended for those who have trouble loading by hand.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got my first four Maglula UPLULA loaders from A-n-A today and absolutely love this thing! I can't see a reason not to have at least one. Works pretty well to unload, too. I've gone through the load/unload cycle about 10 times this evening already. My seven year-old daughter even loaded the mag once - now that's easy loading!

·
Registered
154 Posts
just another testimony

I bought the uplula a couple months ago from eguns after reading about it on this forum.

couldn't be happier!

i used to only be able to shoot 100 rounds or so an hour when I went to the range. Now I spend more time focusing on the target and less time on my blistering thumbs.

(of course, I also spend 3X as much money on ammo now. the folks at winchester should give these things away for all the business it brings them)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I placed my order by phone with A-n-A around 3:00 Friday afternoon. It was waiting for me when I got home from work on Monday. It works exactly as advertised on the 17-round 9mm magazines.

·
Registered
52 Posts
According to the emails I exchanged with Chad at eguns.com yesterday, he'll have plenty of UpLULAs available starting next week when he returns from vacation.

Also, everyone else seems to have them or is getting them any day now, but MidwayUSA swears they won't have them until May 17th! :roll:

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
M&P9C said:
Well, good news from Midway USA - I got notice today that my backordered UpLULAs are in stock now.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to get an order together at Midway!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts