MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my m&p 40C from Budsgunshop.com but received one mag that had the curved bottom and the other mag was flat bottomed and doesn't lock in as well. Is the 109203 model supposed to ship with mags of two different types? I see the all the M&P compacts on smith and wesson's website have the curved bottom magazine. Did they ship a mag for the 10rd 40 full size with the compact? Hmmmm.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You should have received 2 mags with 2 different base plates on them. One flat and the other a grip extension (curved base plate).

Ron

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did they ship a mag for the 10rd 40 full size with the compact? Hmmmm.

Does the magazine with the flat base plate extend beyond the grip frame & take down tool? - or does it fit flush with the grip frame & take down tool?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
swbinak said:
Did they ship a mag for the 10rd 40 full size with the compact? Hmmmm.

Does the magazine with the flat base plate extend beyond the grip frame & take down tool? - or does it fit flush with the grip frame & take down tool?

It fits flush. I didn't realize they shipped one of each type with the pistol. I definitely prefer the pinkie rest mag though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Extra Mags

Has anyone found extra mags for the 40c? I would like to get one more mag with the extender.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts