MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found MidwayUSA.com has them for 34$ but you have to wait atleast till 4-10-06

Where else have you seen them?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think midwayusa is going to be the best bet. I ordered 3 extra with the gun but the distributor says they are not available. In California the public can only get magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds still. I can get the hi capacity mags but even for me it can be a pain. The only other choice right now is S&W and I understand they are going for 40 bucks.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, I saw 36$ on their site but I didn't know about availibility.

Sucks about the Kali ban...

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have midwayusa on "email me when available" for the MP mags. They show 4/11 approx in stock date.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Well you can do what I did and ask your local ffl if they can order them. Or go to your local large volume S&W store.

My FFL ordered me some form his distributor. I ordered 8 and got them for $232 and change shipped. $29 mailed, taxed, and out the door. not shipped etc. they were a little under $28 a piece.

The local S&W shop had them for $38 a piece for those willing to payt he gotta have it now price.

Called S&W, and they said the best I could do ordering 8 mags was $32 each. I told them no thanks.

If you have a tax ID for resale, you can sign up with midway. I believe they charge $28 or so a pop plus shipping.

you could try http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product...oducts_id/32912 they have them for $30 a piece. No idea on shipping. Their pic is obviously wrong.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I found MidwayUSA.com has them for 34$ but you have to wait atleast till 4-10-06

Where else have you seen them?
Yes, but I figured s&w would sponsor someone to use the m&p. Like Bob Vogel uses the glocks for production and limited and idpa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
147 Posts
You do realize these were posted back in 2006. Just letting you know.
haha in another thread he commented about this. Maybe a mod can get rid of this thread

1 - 10 of 10 Posts