MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for recommendations on a magwell for my fullsize 9mm 2.0. From research and things I've heard most have a step where the magwell meets the grip and can hang up and cause delays when reloading, so I'm looking for one that doesn't have that problem because I don't want to file away any of my pistol and I want it to work with my +6 base plates.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use the Springer Precision speed shooter magwell and it has worked well for me. The only downside is that you have to also purchase and use their baseplates, which are not cheap. But, it is extremely high quality.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I had to get mine out to look at it. Mine doesn’t have a step in the magwell, It has a little difference between the edge of the magwell and the take down tool. But there is no way a mag could hang up with a good 1/8” clearance all around it. Does your magwell have a step? Do your mags hang up on it?

I don’t have any recommendations, just curious about what you are seeing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is a recent thread in which a member describes how he upgraded his new
LE only M2.0 5” pistol. One of the upgrades is a magwell. He included pictures so you can even see what it looks like installed. Here is a hyperlink to that thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts