MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is his M&P40 sporting the prototype Speed Shooter Specialties magwell and mags with the Taylor Freelance base pads. An excellent poor-man 20-round limited gun. SSS had to shave the pads to fit the magwell, but I believe when the magwell is in full production Robin will retrofit the pads to work with it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey... That gun looks so familiar.

See what a 14 year old can do to a brand new magwell after 15 minutes of dryfire?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ok, how does the magwell attach?

And I hope the front is blended more in production. Also, I'd like the back of it to protrude more so you can lock in a high grip easily, like with 2011 magwells or even glock magwells.

How does it affect the balance of the gun?

·
Registered
147 Posts
raz-o, that's what we're looking for is feedback before we finish the programming and start production. This was a hand made prototype and is not exactly what I wanted but it's close enough so we can see how tough it is. The attachment is a pin through the grip retainer/takedown tool, we couldn't think of any other way to make it work. The Taylor extensions didn't take a lot of modification so I don't think that will be a problem. We're also kicking around the idea of making a brass one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts