MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
There are so many ways this arguement could go. Joe Horn said he didn't know the neighbors on that side very well. Could there have been a stay at home mom with a kid in the house? What is happening in there? Would you have confronted the burglers if you heard a scream? If you said yes I guarentee that the 911 operator would have told you to stay in the house. I have a lot of friends who are 911 operators and honestly they're not always right in every situation. Heck it makes national headlines occasionally when they cause some sort of problem. Joe Horn did what he thought was right...I can't find fault with it. When you rob a home you know there is the chance that someone is home. You also know that if confronted you stand a chance of being shot and killed. Its a "job hazard" if you don't like the harzards then find a new job. No one made you rob people...every man makes their own choices. They made theirs and Joe Horn made his.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.