·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
tamworth said:
both legs, eh? Hope it wasn't hollow-point...

At that close of range, I don't think it would matter

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
TxPhantom said:
Is this another good argument for a external safety and more training?
Its not a good argument for an external safety IMO, but it is a good argument for using a holster holster, and extra training is always nice.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
TxPhantom said:
No record of him having a carry permit! Is this another good argument for a external safety and more training?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,306719,00.html

External safety? It doesn't identify the firearm, it may have an external safety, we don't know.

More training? It says he didn't have a concealed carry permit, he needs training to start with, not just additional training since there's no evidence he has had any training.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
Tough crowd!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
G56 said:
Tough crowd!

shooting yourself in the legs that guy should get a lot of corrective training. Think if instead his own legs a 5 year old boy. When it comes to negligence of any kind dealing with a firearm the bad will ALWAYS outweigh the good that guy should thank his frosted flakes every morning thats all that happened...

·
Registered
217 Posts
"Stupid is as stupid does."

·
Registered
178 Posts
choochboost said:
[quote name='TxPhantom']Is this another good argument for a external safety and more training?
Its not a good argument for an external safety IMO, but it is a good argument for using a holster holster, and extra training is always nice.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts. Who's the dork that puts a gun in his pocket (oh wait, he's the guy that shoots himself!)?

External saftey is already there..it's called your finger.

No record of a carry permit? Most of the folks in my carry class I stay the hell away from. In my state, a carry permit absolutely does not constitute competence.

More training? Always.

"He must have done something to make the gun go off" Nah, sometimes guns simply go off. I'm sure he put it in his pocket, hung it over the chair, the gun got bumped and the damn thing just went off. Ask Hillary, she'll tell ya.

Maybe now he'll want to sell that faulty gun... /me thinks about the possibilities 0.o

·
Registered
434 Posts
there was no mention of day dreaming i believe. he must hav been watching resident evil the whole night?
:roll:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts