MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried to place an order for bullets and their website was down. I have their phone number and gave them a call only to be greeted by the "Sorry, this number is no longer in service" message.

Anyone know what's up with them? :?:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yup
I have been using their bullets for the past couple of years and now I am on the hunt again. I have several options- some more reasonable than others. But this definitely does suck!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That really sucks! By todays market their prices were great! I ordered a mini case about 3 weeks ago. It arrived at the house in 2 days!

I used Precision in the past but didn't like the 6-10 week wait for a box of bullets. I guess I'll have to take a number and get in line at Precision. $205/2500 ain't a bargain...it is what it is I guess.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Edited: Found this on another message board, the one I had been thinking about was Bear Creek, their website is down, MasterBlaster has closed up shop.

I've been using and selling MasterBlaster lead for 4 years. I recieved the last shipment this past Fri., he delivers in person to my house, and Tom advised me that he's out of business. The cost of lead just got to be too much. He's moving to Texas, but has no intent of casting bullets in the future. Another quality product gone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts