MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Now that is just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexanAviator said:
[quote name='cmdbass']that is a sweet "in-air" shot Texan. What do you fly?

That was in a Citation CJ1 similar to this... We were on approach into Jacksonville Beach, FL (Craig Airport)

Right now I am primarily flight instructing in Piper Seminoles. I will be applying to ExpressJet (Continental Express) here in May and stepping up to an ERJ-145XR[/quote]

·
Registered
367 Posts
What the heck, I'll play too. It is nice to be able to put a face with the screen name. Thanks everyone for posting your pics. I was going to post my car too but I don't feel like hearing you guys make fun of it just yet. Maybe later...

Final Fusion, I hope the only reason your buddies give you heck about that pic is because your finger was on the trigger while you were cheesing for the camera!

Me in front of one of my other addictions.

Me in my "thinking chair".

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Ha Ha, I think we are all addicted to that my freind.....lol

And yes I was on the trigger a little too hard for posing, sometimes while out blasting away I still get caught up with saftey issues......lol Dont show that one to the kids.....lol

johndoe1027 said:
What the heck, I'll play too. It is nice to be able to put a face with the screen name. Thanks everyone for posting your pics. I was going to post my car too but I don't feel like hearing you guys make fun of it just yet. Maybe later...

Final Fusion, I hope the only reason your buddies give you heck about that pic is because your finger was on the trigger while you were cheesing for the camera!

Me in front of one of my other addictions.

Me in my "thinking chair".

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
lmao

choochboost said:
[quote name='johndoe1027']Final Fusion, I hope the only reason your buddies give you heck about that pic is because your finger was on the trigger while you were cheesing for the camera!
I was wondering who was going to say it.

Speaking of fingers, what are yours doing?
[/quote]

·
Registered
367 Posts
Crap then you went and quoted my stupid pics like 30 times! :oops:

ChoochBoost looks like David Caruso on another forum............a shapeshifter... interesting.

In the tub pic my hand was ready to draw BTW.
I have a tub in the house too you know. :roll:

Nice pics of motorcycles too.

Oh, and I was talking about my addiction to music (vinyl in this case), not my addiction to beer. I guess I wasn't very clear.
8)

Thanks Morgan for looking out for all of us. We appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Due you play clubs? Or do you just collect old vinyl? Looks like a nice collection.

johndoe1027 said:
Crap then you went and quoted my stupid pics like 30 times! :oops:

ChoochBoost looks like David Caruso on another forum............a shapeshifter... interesting.

In the tub pic my hand was ready to draw BTW.
I have a tub in the house too you know. :roll:

Nice pics of motorcycles too.

Oh, and I was talking about my addiction to music (vinyl in this case), not my addiction to beer. I guess I wasn't very clear.
8)

Thanks Morgan for looking out for all of us. We appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
367 Posts
morgan, I was saying thanks for your service, not this thread. Sorry, looks like I'm having trouble this evening.

I just collect records mainly. Thinking about "DJing"some parties one day... That will probably never happen. I have played drums for a long time. I saw a buddy form school beat juggle a long time ago. He was pretty good and a drummer as well. So I got some turntables and tried it out, it was fun but took away from my drum practice (was trying to get a BA in music at that point). I don't even mix anything anymore, I just listen. I have a ton of records that I haven't even listened to yet. Still trying though. What is in the pic is about 25% of the records I have. I really do have a "little of everything" now. 8) I was just thinking about how much freakin ammo I culd trade them for... thought about it.....nope.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey don't mention it. You guys don't get the appreciation you you deserve. It's the least I can do. I may not always stand behind the cause but I d_ _n sure stand behind our troops, no matter the conflict. You guys are the reason I can sit around in a bathtub in my yard and drink cheap beer and I thank you all for it.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
910 Posts
Never noticed this thread until now. So, here's a few of my ugly mug. Yes, I'm barely old enough to legally purchase handguns.
:twisted: Bitches...

Me with the ultra classy middle finger pic in my '03 Cobra after Chuck(the fat dude) snapped one of my halfshafts at my first time to a dragstrip. I was around 18 at the time.

Another classic photo of your's truly doing a beer bong at a bbq a local VW car club put together. Me and a fellow Cobra owner hung out with them because all the local Mustang owners are douchebags.

My main pride and joy - my daughter Kaley!

My wife and daughter. Yes, we know - we're young.

And yet another classy pic by Josh to finish up the post. Me smoochin' on my woman.

21 - 40 of 164 Posts