MP-Pistol Forum banner

121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well, while we're going for mustaches, I'll offer up the final picture from Kandahar 'Stache-off 2010! A few buddies and I gave ourselves 2 weeks to see who could grow the best mustache before Thanksgiving. For those who care, I'm second from the left, and in all modesty, I think my stache wiped the floor with all the others put together.

·
Registered
384 Posts
This is fairly old, probably around 2000 or so. At one of our annual church 'guys retreat' three-day camping outings where we introduce teenagers to compass & map use, shooting, and just "camping" things. This is me near 10 years ago or so, with one of the youngest boys, who wanted to try out my old detonics .45 combat master:

About the same time, me & my boys at the vietnam memorial. The boys are about my size now:

This is more current; probably three/four years old. Tattoo is a lion's head, writing is "Prov. 30:30"

(Proverbs 30:30 - "An old lion, which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any".)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great pics,guys! I will hopefully get my ugly mug up here too,if the camera doesnt break...
One thing I noticed..you guys have too many guns,and I dont have enough!
So,to even things out,I will be happy to take a few off your hands! LOL

·
Registered
639 Posts
Member Photo's Section (Viewers Beware)

No such thing a too many guns. My father in law snagged a Taurus judge at the gun show today. Can't wait to shoot that beast next time we hit up the range.

121 - 140 of 164 Posts