MP-Pistol Forum banner

141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
This was from last year (2012) at our family reunion. My grandfather gave me this old muzzleloader before I graduated high school (my 20 year HS reunion was 2011) and I found a gunsmith in 2012 to go over it and get it in useable condition then brought it down to show the rest of the family. I bought a shooting bag and all the supplies and was able to shoot it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Here's mine!!

Here I am with a friend in my back yard. Every year my 3D archery target gets wrecked by a real whitetail buck in rut. 2011 pic, after my target was beheaded by Bambi!! ;);)

2011_1108Backyard0002.jpg

My Friend.JPG

·
Registered
533 Posts

My wife and I dragrace. This is our car.
That is the second finest Chevrolet ever built!! The first is the 1957 Chevrolet Belair!! Nice!!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Here's the two sides of me!

1) USPSA Shooter.
2) Fitness Pro.

JeffWard

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Here's the two sides of me!

1) USPSA Shooter.
2) Fitness Pro.

JeffWard
Maybe you can help brother out, Ive been a gym junkie for a while im bulky got that powerlifter build but im beggining to take the whole cutting/nutrition part serious and im hitting a platue. Kinda need some guidance im 25yrs old 6ft 262 27% bf wanna drop to 18-19% trying to be realistic, heres a pic of me saving lives at work while I drink starbucks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Maybe you can help brother out, Ive been a gym junkie for a while im bulky got that powerlifter build but im beggining to take the whole cutting/nutrition part serious and im hitting a platue. Kinda need some guidance im 25yrs old 6ft 262 27% bf wanna drop to 18-19% trying to be realistic, heres a pic of me saving lives at work while I drink starbucks
Change up your diet. Lean protein, unprocessed carbs, and fats in a 33%/33%/33% ratio. Get an ap for your phone and add them all up. Adjust to 33/33/33, and drop out 500-700kcal per day. Target to lose 2lb/week.

Jeff

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello from bucks county, PA! This is my beautiful girlfriend and I, and my awesome niece Nora! By the way my girlfriend is who is responsible for my membership here! She bought my first and only M&P (9fs) for my birthday Oct. 21!! Definitely a keeper!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings

Hello! Can't walk in a room without saying hello can ya? Well, Hello everyone.

Little bit about myself.

I'm a U.S. Army Vet. 19D Scout. Served for 8 years 1990 -1998
Desert Storm Vet
Units I served in:
1) 1st Infantry Division, 1/4 Cavalry Ft. Riley, KS 1990-1993
2) 2/63 Armor, Vilseck, Germany, Battalion Scout Platoon 1993-1996
3) 2nd ACR, F Troop, JRTC OPFOR 18th Airborne Corp Ft. Polk 1996-1998

Highest rank achieved: SSG (E6)

Member of NRA
Member of NWTF
Member of BPOE Fraternal Organization
Member of VFW