MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We almost have 1500 members.

Membership has really grown fast around here.

This is awesome. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Very awesome, I have only been here a couple months and I have noticed alot of newbies. Good to know how popular the M&P's have come, as well as the site!!!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'm relatively new myself. I wish I would have joined sooner(ie: I wish I would have purchased my M&Pc sooner). A lot of great members and sponsors here with a ton of knowledge and info on these guns. Glad to be a part of it all.

*tear*

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
josh said:
I'm relatively new myself. I wish I would have joined sooner(ie: I wish I would have purchased my M&Pc sooner). A lot of great members and sponsors here with a ton of knowledge and info on these guns. Glad to be a part of it all.

*tear*

LoL......I agree everyone hereis cool, unless you ask a really stupid question, in wich I have a few times.......LMAO Everyone here has alot of info to give and share wich makes it that much better than alot of sites, where peeps are just too cool form there own good so to speak....lol

Congrats on the new M&Pc, I will be getting one of those soon enough, but my MP9 is doing just fine, just needs his little brother!!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thanks! I almost bought a 40c the other day to keep me busy while the 9c is away at Dan's getting some surgery done. But then I realized that would lead me down a dangerously slippery slope... next thing I know it would be on its way to having hundreds of dollars of crap done to it too.

Hell, who am I kidding? It's gonna happen anyways.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
josh said:
Thanks! I almost bought a 40c the other day to keep me busy while the 9c is away at Dan's getting some surgery done. But then I realized that would lead me down a dangerously slippery slope... next thing I know it would be on its way to having hundreds of dollars of crap done to it too.

Hell, who am I kidding? It's gonna happen anyways.

Exactly brother......lol They should start calling it "The Evil Black Pistol".....haha :twisted:

·
Registered
505 Posts
ive notice a big jump here in the last couple of weeks....i was off for about a week when i moved and it seemed like the # of new posts went from 75 to 250 each time i log on....its a madhouse around here...lol

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
PatM&P said:
ive notice a big jump here in the last couple of weeks....i was off for about a week when i moved and it seemed like the # of new posts went from 75 to 250 each time i log on....its a madhouse around here...lol

LMAO, thats an understatement....lol Its awesome

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I first started using forums when I bought my VW Passat in 2003 and had no clue about it. I like to know the ins and out of everyone of my toys. I have 3,005 posts on my Passat forum, I belong to 2 different VW MKV GTI forums for my new car that will arrive at the end of April. So, Naturally when I bought my M&P I knew there had to be a forum for the gun
Best place to get reliable Information quickly.

-Cameron

·
Registered
15 Posts
I too wish I had purchased my 9c earlier. Same with finding this site. seems to be the only one I visit nowadays. I am actually posting from the hospital while waiting the arrival of my third child. ITS A BOY. There is a god. We found the day I bought my new toy. Thanks everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts