MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE MARTIN FAMILY

Just wanted to wish all of you here at MP-Pistol a Merry Christmas, and a drunken new years eve party!!

I also want to thank the friends I have met here on the board!! Its been a pleasure getting to know you guys :wink:

I think this site has given us all a place to go and hang out, pass time, give one another a hard time BUT laugh about it afterwards and most of all a friendly board of brothers and sisters!!

Now twist open that bottle of whiskey of choice and enjoy your holidays, and last of all....remember to tell us all what Santa got for you

Wishing you all the best in the years to come.

FF

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Great pic brother... Merry Christmas everyone stay safe doing whatever you are doing.... Enjoy

·
Registered
660 Posts
Merry Christmas guys...everyone stay safe and warm. No matter how stressed out thing get remember that family is what makes this time of year special. Great picture by the way and a lovely looking family.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would like to wish everyone a Merry CHRISTmas and a safe travel . Looks like you have a very nice family.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those men and women in the armed forces that are both here and abroad fighting for my freedom this Christmas season.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
+1,000,000

Dan Burwell said:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those men and women in the armed forces that are both here and abroad fighting for my freedom this Christmas season.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Merry Christmas! Be sure not to shoot Santa for breaking and entering :wink: .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Same to y'all - Merry Christmas from the Graham family including our newest member, Jack. He's half Aussie, half Husky, and mostly all teeth with a rudimentary brain attached.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great lookin pup Welder! We have an Alaskan Malamute and a Husky/Wolf hybrid. Man there great dogs, they sure do have alot of character....Sometimes too much
Nice addition to the family!

Welder said:
Same to y'all - Merry Christmas from the Graham family including our newest member, Jack. He's half Aussie, half Husky, and mostly all teeth with a rudimentary brain attached.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dan Burwell said:

+ 2

Nice pistol ya got there Dan! :wink: Thank you so much.

Wishing the best to all you guys - Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Merry Christmas, everybody! Thanks for everything

·
Registered
910 Posts
Merry Christmas to all you fuggers!

I may not be with my blood-related family this Christmas, but at least I got you guys!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Indeed brother! Lets not forget our brother Josh over seas in azzckrakistan.

josh said:
Merry Christmas to all you fuggers!

I may not be with my blood-related family this Christmas, but at least I got you guys!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be safe and +1 on not shooting santa for B&E

finalfusion: Great looking family and great picture. We would love to

have a snowy/icy X-mas.

Congratz Graham family!!!!! he looks adorable (they all are when they are sleeping.) lol

Sorry so blurry (it's a quick snap from my cell phone)

Our little girl Niko she just turned 7 years old

1 - 20 of 47 Posts