1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Wow...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
:oops: Gross :oops: Its really sad that what were once hard working family oriented people have fallen victim from meth. Truly sad, but then again we have a choice to be an adict or not... :roll:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I see those faces everyday we have the poster with those 4 individuals hanging in our office.... ewww

·
Registered
501 Posts
Fire1 said:
[quote name='mikenkansas']Drugs.............. the victimless crimes...........

except for the families of those who use...they are the true victims.[/quote]

The bump you see in my cheek is not a symptom of the mumps............

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Let me tell you a little meth story, back when I was a Deputy I was in the County Courthouse one day, the weather wasn't letting me fly the county airplane that day, so I got the job of taking one of the county prisoners to the Judge's office to get an attorney appointed, this gal had been picked up for selling meth. Everything is going as routine, the Judge swears her in to question her about her finances, to see if she could pay for her own, or really needed an attorney appointed. He's going over her personal stuff, name, address, social security number, age...what did she say?

I had seen this old gal around, she looked like she had a hard life, age probably late 40's, or maybe even early 50's in age, so what was her actual age? 28! You could have knocked me down with a feather! I had seen some meth users, you know, rotten teeth and all, but never knew the particulars, so I was really astounded how much it had destroyed this human being, what a shame, but she was selling this poison to support her own habit, I think she pled out on the charge and got sent to prison again.

Nope, no victims when selling meth... :roll:

·
Registered
88 Posts
tigs40cal said:
It should the the death penalty for sale of meth or cocaine

And I vote the same for using it as well! Its OUR TAX dollars that keep these sorry scumbags in their "vicious" circle. The law arrest them, places them in jail (or in a hospital) and we cover the bill the entire ride!! I say, ONE CHANCE, if you go back, you go out back where someone puts a bullet in your head and the family gets the bill for the bullet and the funeral service!! Even if the family doesnt pay it, its still cheaper than housing these POS for many years of wasted time in jail and "programs" to attempt to help them quit!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
You say that now, but when you've got a family member in the thick of it, your perspective changes. I speak from experience here.

I guess it's ironic that it's called "Speed", since it seems to speed up the aging process exponentially. All of those pictures were likely only a couple of years apart, at most. The mug shots look like they could've been a decade or more apart.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
the worst part is if they choose to get clean by using methadone that drug is hard on the body, teeth, hard to ever quit.

Doctors will charge you $12 bucks a day to get your meds, and you guessed it, if they dont get their meds, the withdrawals are worst then heroin. So they will rob to get their methadone.

I'm planning on making a short documentary on methadone and the corrupt doctors that keep their patients hooked on an legal drug. From what I have seen in the last two years I have no doubt in my mind that methadone Doc's are legal dope dealers, some of them even taking cash for extra doses here locally!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
mad212 said:
the worst part is if they choose to get clean by using methadone that drug is hard on the body, teeth, hard to ever quit.

Doctors will charge you $12 bucks a day to get your meds, and you guessed it, if they dont get their meds, the withdrawals are worst then heroin. So they will rob to get their methadone.

I'm planning on making a short documentary on methadone and the corrupt doctors that keep their patients hooked on an legal drug. From what I have seen in the last two years I have no doubt in my mind that methadone Doc's are legal dope dealers, some of them even taking cash for extra doses here locally!!

GOD BLESS THAT YOU BRING THAT UP!! The govt. helps people quit their habit by giving them yet another addictive drug? Thats like trying to quit smoking by using a different brand of cigarettes!! IT DOESNT WORK!! After seeing a numerous number of these scumbags that turn to the ER for their habit when they can no longer pay for it on the streets!! After seeing snakes crawling out of their skin they are almost ASURED a night or 5 stay in the hospital at $900 a night, throw in the "required" meds, and various other un-needed procedures and your looking at a nice little $20,000 a week stay all on YOUR Tax dollars and reimbursed by the govt.!!! All the more reason I am getting out of the medical field, I cant just blow it off, and after 8 years its time for change!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Until I see the dealer shoving coke or meth into someone's nose, it is the person's original choice to destroy their own life.

It is addictive... but not as addictive as nicotine (which permanetly alters the brain to produce hormones that contribute to addiction) or even caffiene... both of which are sold in legal, over-the-counter products, with little to no regulation on their sale.

Ya know... if you wanted to try to keep everyone safe from everything, you're technically supposed to wear a full face mask with filters if you're going to walk on sand... microwaving food on or in styrofoam containers is carcinogenic... every soda you drink contains benzene (a carcinogen)... and is any of that labeled on the containers they are sold in?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
tigs40cal said:
I feel sorry for the addict and their families but the dealers should DIE. Then no more tears.
I agree I had a family member who was 1 1/2 years into the meth death and the only reason this person is still breathing today is because of a 7 month stint in county
The problem with meth is you put a couple hundred bucks into it and provided you dont die or blow up your house that couple hundred turns into couple thousand real fast it is cheap and easy to make.... while I was on 2 week leave from Iraq there were 3 meth labs busted in the town I graduated from in that time frame.... All of them started a fire or blew up their garage in the process.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts