MP-Pistol Forum banner

MI_Jester breaks down...

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  TOF 
#1 ·
... and finally buys an M&P.

I picked up the M&P Carry Combo last weekend for $535.95. Since this was my first pistol, I had to pick up other things too (cleaning kit, range bag, small safe...) which is why I have been dragging my feet. I register it tomorrow but I already sent in all of my Smith rebate stuff. So I will end up with the firearm, 5 mags, holster, and dual mag carrier for $485.95. It still doesn't touch the best Buds deal, but at least I could support a local small business.

Tomorrow I also drop off my CPL (CCW) application and vote in the local elections. It looks like I have a busy day.

Next on the list... find local IDPA matches/practices.

MI_Jester

#4 ·
I'm from the Grayling area myself! I do make it to a few matches down state every year. Wayne County Raccoon Hunters club is near Detroit Metro, they do both IDPA and USPSA shooting. Brighton has a club Livingstom Gun Club and the Capitol City Club in Williamston! Maybe we could meet ate a match next year.

#5 ·
Grats'! Welcome to the club.

#8 ·
Congratulations MI_Jester and here I thought you were one of us all along.

Welcome to the club.

:twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.