MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a C&R (everybody should, it's saved me more than it cost me in less that a year) the S&W brand mags are $27.79 for the 40's and $27.89 for the 9mm. 2 40's just cost me $59.24 shipped ($29.62 a piece)

ETA the 9mm's are out of stock right now...

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
I've been stocking up from Midway on my C&R, when I am ordering I add one to the order, just got another mag yesterday.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

I went to order some 9mm mags from Brownells the other day ($31 each with C&R) but they were out of stock too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, I have wanted to check into this for awhile. Thanks for the links.

It costs $30. Is there a way to find out what percent you can save at places like Midway, Graf, Brownells etc... ? Just glancing at the sites I did not see anything specific.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
The discounts vary from pretty good to next to nothing, it all depends on what you are ordering. as an example the order I got this week consisted of another magazine, 3 bx of Hornady TAP 40 S&W, and a box of 1,000 9mm Rainier 115 gr HP, I saved about $20 on that order compared to their regular price.

Leupold scopes aren't really discounted, and there are other things that the discount doesn't amount to much, but on some items it's not bad.

·
Registered
45 Posts
m4arc said:
Thanks for the heads up.

I went to order some 9mm mags from Brownells the other day ($31 each with C&R) but they were out of stock too.

Hint: I get the same deal from Midway.

We need to jump on this.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Va_Dinger said:
[quote name='m4arc']Thanks for the heads up.

Hint: I get the same deal from Midway.

We need to jump on this.[/quote]

Now don't you think that if Midway had any in stock I would have been on this like stink on a monkey?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts