MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I called Big Sky Guns & B & H Gun Rack and they quoted me at $469 and $489 for the M&P compact .40. Does anyone have any other stores I can call that give the military & LEO discounts? Or stores that have them cheaper?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Kesselrings in WA state $395 fixed sight, $475 night sights. Google them and give them a call. I don't know how much shipping would be though . . . They do NOT list their inventory on their website

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought one today, M&P 45 cal. comes with 3 mags, and nite sites. Michigan Police Equipment, in Chalotte, Mi. $525.00 out the door. Thats LEO price.

rogero / Mi.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe it's time to update these prices and locations. Have any of you found the M&Ps cheaper than the one's already listed? Where from and how much? I'm still looking for an M&P .40c w/night sights.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Email the LE/Gov't rep Ernie Langdon [[email protected]] and ask him for the pricelist. You pay S&W direct, S&W ships it to your FFL. The only problem is that I'm not sure the rebate and free mags are included when you buy this way.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Try this:

http://www.redstradingpost.com

It's a local shop here in Twin Falls, Id. I believe the LE/MIL price is $494.99. It's an auction site but Ryan will pull it for you. I purchased my M&P 45 from him along for $500 out the door and I'm not LE/MIL. My family have been purchasing guns from Red and now Ryan for 40+ yrs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Buds Gunshop in KY. quoted me an LE price of $380. with standard sites...on top of that the $50. rebate and 2 extra mags....I think I am going to buy 2...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the1911fan said:
[quote name='PR1']Buds added an LE/Mil section. The only issue is they can only sell to residents in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky. The M&Ps with fixed sights are $395 (shipped) for the .40 & 9mm. Great if you want to take advantage of the $50 rebate and 2 mags.

http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/index.php

IIRC Grant can beat those prices[/quote]

Yeah I have to send him an email.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts