4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my VM2 for my fullsize M&P.

I also shot a pic of my compact in it.

This is an awesome holster.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looks very nice YukonGlocker!! That is one holster that consistently gets rave reviews!! How ling did it take to get it? Also, is the cant adjustable? Could you maybe take a picture of the back side also? (thanks)

I think you are really going to be happy with that one!

Ron

·
Registered
14 Posts
Beautiful pics. thanks.

How does the extra length (for the full-size) affect concealability of the compact? The MS holsters are so precisely fit- I wondered about the differences.

js

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It took about 18 weeks to get it. (Well worth the wait.)

The cant is not adjustable.

The extra length of holster, when using the compact, doesn't affect concealability.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was interested in getting the VM2, so I gave MS a call and they said 20+ weeks. Will probably still order it but just want to know if it's comfortable sitting in a car for extended periods of time? For me some IWB's are comfortable sitting in chairs, but not so in the car.

-swiftdraw

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The VM2 is the most comfortable IWB holster I've tried. I think for any IWB holster to be comfortable sitting in a car, you have to find the right placement for the holster. I usually place mine about 3:00; as far forward as I can get it, and still be able to bend my leg comfortably.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Loner said:
very nice. I'm curious what makes the VM2 better than most other holsters?

It is very hard to explain to anyone who hasn't used one but once you do you are hooked. They are extremely comfortable. The wide loop spacing keeps the holster and gun from moving around on your belt. They are just a good design that allows you easily carry a fullsize weapon all day long.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The most comfortable holsters I own are my VMII's I have three of them.

I have always worn what I thought was a quality leather belt as well. But when I ordered this one I had them make me a belt. Man what a difference this makes. Well worth the money. I forget I'm wearing it. That's why it takes so long to get one.

Here's my 9c, unter a t-shirt.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Since I'm planning on getting a M&P9c I guess I better go ahead and order a VMII. Like you I'll probably order one for my full size M&P since it will work with the compact as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts