MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered 3 boxes of Speer Gold Dot 9mm 124+p from them on 16th at around 5 pm. I check my email 5 min later and they have been shipped and according to the tracking information should be here the 19th. I was like wow very quick shipping response, and believe it or not they were here Monday the 19th!!!! I was amazed by the price and amazing shipping time I would recommend them to anyone.

The boxes are 50 count and only run 18 bucks and it was 7 bucks shipping for 3 boxes i dont think you can beat that. I will post some pictures of the gun with the ammo in the gallery.

Adam

·
Registered
471 Posts
I just checked out Mirage Technologies for .40 ammo also. That is a great price for boxes of 50 rounds.

Ron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Adam500 said:
I just ordered 3 boxes of Speer Gold Dot 9mm 124+p from them on 16th at around 5 pm. I check my email 5 min later and they have been shipped and according to the tracking information should be here the 19th. I was like wow very quick shipping response, and believe it or not they were here Monday the 19th!!!! I was amazed by the price and amazing shipping time I would recommend them to anyone.

The boxes are 50 count and only run 18 bucks and it was 7 bucks shipping for 3 boxes i dont think you can beat that. I will post some pictures of the gun with the ammo in the gallery.

Adam

Thats awesome! Good to know there are still some companies that understand some people have zero patience when it comes to our guns.....including myself....lol

Will give them a try for sure!

thanks for the heads up adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts