MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back, there was some talk about this place that they had some good ammo prices. A friend and I ordered some ammo from them. I ordered the GD 155gr and he ordered some GD 124gr +P. They sent mine right out but let him know that they did not have the 124gr +P, so he said to send him some of the HST ammo instead. That was around April 17. His credit card has been charged and he has not received any ammo. I should say that we ordered 4 boxes of different ammo and received 3 boxes. He has tried to contact them by email and phone and can not get a hold of anyone. Does any one know anything about this place and what might be going on? When we looked before they seemed to have a lot of ammo for sale, now there is hardly anything there.

Mirage Technologies ( http://s13711.gridserver.com/index.php?cPath=1_38 ).

Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I have ordered from Mirage many times. I have never had a problem. I would try to reach someone by phone.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend has tried that with no success. Take a look at the supplied link. Look at the ammo selection. There is hardly anything there. Three weeks back there was a bunch of ammo there.

Ron

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I wish I had something better to tell you. I would just keep trying to reach them by phone. Somebody is bound to answer it at some time.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black_Talon said:
Here's the original website. Note the comment about the "limited capacity" of the online store at the top of the page:

http://www.miragetechnologies.net/Indexx.html

FWIW, I've been ordering Speer GD from Mirage for years and have always had nothing but great service from them.

Black Talon, I also have that "original website" book marked. I am not at all trying to bash this company. It just seems that their communication has stopped. Not sure why.

Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts