MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am Bryan and reside from Springfield, Missouri. I currently only own one M&P ( a full size 9mm), and I plan on adding a compact and possibly a .45 after a while once some of the kinks get worked out of the guns. I am currently waiting on a shipping label from Smith so that I can send my 9 in for a slide lock problem ( locking open with rounds still in mag), but I only hear great things about their warranty department which is nice. I was happy to find that there was a forum dedicated to these guns, that is pretty amazing in itself. In addition to my M&P I also own (2) 3913's, several glocks, a caspian .45, and a Kimber (which is amazing). I was curious as to whether anyone on here could tell me when my gun was manufactured its serial # is MPBxxxx? Thanks for the forum!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome.

mpBxx is early (mpA, mpB, mpC, etc). Does the inside of your frame say Rev. M or Rev. N? Rev. N has the fixes.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nevermind on the the changes... I have included with my factory work slip a note asking Smith about the improvements, and I hope they will take care of it while it's in there... a spare mag would be nice also. The search tool was a great help for this.Thanks for making me aware of this before I mailed it in.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Welcome. I grew up outside of Cabool; and I have family in Springfield. I love that area and visit it often.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya this area is amazing.... I have a house in Springfield and also have a lake get away about an hour north of here, its about 437 acres of prime deer hunting land. This year I took two bucks over 140". I love the area also. Come to think of it, the Smith and Wesson rep laughed when he asked a question about the cycling of my gun and I walked out the back door and capped off a few rounds( the country is made for the 2nd amendment).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts