MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently been on the search for an M&P 9mm FS with Night Sights and no internal lock or mag disconnect. Problem is I need to figure out which model or SKU # S&W uses for that particular configuration. I have only been able to find a model with mag disconnect and I think if I can get the model or SKU # of the varient with out the mag disconnect or ILS I could probably get it.

The dealer I have decided to go through just needs the model number and has not found any without the mag disconnect with night sights. Is that because they don't ship without the mag disconnect if equipped with factory night sights ? Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I could be wrong but, I dont belive they make the ns model without the mag lock, you can either get it with the safety and disable it #209601, or get it without the mag safety and reg. sights and add the ns on #209301.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of going the standard model and adding the sights but I learned my lesson with my last two glocks. My G17 I had the sights installed a couple of months after I received it and they were off, the G19 had the same problem. Also the N.S. cost about $100 and $40 to install at a local range/shop in northern Virginia.

I hope that Smith & Wesson zeros their sights or at least test for accuracy before the guns leave. My glocks were never really the same after I changed the sights on them and I know I could have adjusted the sights with a push or something but I am not too experienced when it comes to that kind of thing and would probably make it worse.

On a side note after reading multiple threads about the mag disconnect I think this is a good feature I wont mind in the end as long as the mag catch does not wear out or mags fit too loosely.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You have lots of good choices. You can order the no-lock/no-mag safety sear housing block assembly from Midway for $24 plus shipping or the Trijicon SA37 night sights from OpticsPlanet for $109 shipped. Or you can have one of the smiths disable the mag safety and mount the sights while he does the trigger.

·
Registered
648 Posts
We sell all M&P's in all configs with or without Night Sights. We also offer very good prices for forum members. :wink:

C4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts