MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked it more than I expected. The grip is only customizable by backstrap instead of sides and backstrap like the P30. It felt good and the high bore axis did not bother me as much as I thought. The first DA trigger pull sucked. Very long and stacked at the end. At least it wasn't gritty. Single action trigger pull was nice. Built like a tank like most HK's. Price was $999. Its a big pistol with a whopping big slide. I tend to like big pistols but there is now way I could CCW this as i do my M&P .45's. I might be tempted to buy one with an LEM trigger and would be tempted by a single action only model.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Steelshooter said:
Don't ask, don't tell.

LOL. I would like to have one of them (HK) if I could afford it. I'm sure there is a reason why they are so expensive, but I doubt if I will ever wear mine out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I molested one not long ago, too.

My impressions, overall, are similar to yours, though I would add that I really DID NOT like the placement of the mag release lever. I could not reach it comfortably with my thumb without shifting my grip on the pistol.

I could probably get used to actuating the mag release with my trigger finger, but why retrain myself to do so? Then the next time I shoot my M&P or a 1911, my muscle memory with be all messed up.

I like the mag release where it is on my M&P, thank you. Granted, this is a minor complaint on an otherwise excellent pistol, but I just had to put my $0.02 worth in the pot.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't see any reason to want one one over my M&P .45. They are built like a tank but it is also a very bulky pistol with a large slide. I generally like bigger pistols but this one is too much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts