Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Dude, I think you are missing something on that AR not sure what but I am sure you are missing something.

Just kidding, Nice gear!!!

How do you like the M&P 15A? I am really driven to get the 15T I think my wife will shoot me but I really have a hankerin for one.

Oh a supressor that is what is missing 8)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Okay, I'll say it ...

... I'll say it if nobody else will ...

That's ONE WELL PROTECTED *****!

Sorry, I'm in one of my moods!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan Burwell said:
Dude, I think you are missing something on that AR not sure what but I am sure you are missing something.

Just kidding, Nice gear!!!

How do you like the M&P 15A? I am really driven to get the 15T I think my wife will shoot me but I really have a hankerin for one.

Oh a suppressor that is what is missing 8)

Dan, I can't afford to send both of M&P's to you for goodies and pay for a suppressor, or I could go for the suppressor first... :wink: Not... You're first, LOL I really like the 15A, I too wanted a 15T, but for $$$ reasons, I went with the 15A and accessories. I think I made the right choice,

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LMAO.......Too funny, and you say I am a comedian.....LOL

Nice toys brother......Yuuuuuuuummmyyy
:twisted:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
141 Posts
What kind of sight is that on the Mossberg? I was thinking about getting an Eotech holosight for my Benelli M4.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='jtaliani']Very cool pics! Nice collection and that cat is beautiful.

Thanks brother, she is the only family I have here, so I spoil here with the finest weapons... :wink:[/quote]

and from the looks of it, you spoil her with food too, fat cats are awesome, my aunt has one that is huuuuuge....haha man I love your Ar brother.....yum yum :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts