MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less then 2 weeks after I sent off for it, I got my Federal Firearms License Class 3 in. That is correct... in under 2 weeks they processed and granted me my license. I didn't even think the government printed the paper it was sent to me on that fast

·
Site Staff
9,612 Posts
My type 03 FFL took 3 1/2 months to come in, and that was a typical wait at that time.

Remember, don't sign the original, make copies from it, and only sign the copies!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G56 said:
My type 03 FFL took 3 1/2 months to come in, and that was a typical wait at that time.

Remember, don't sign the original, make copies from it, and only sign the copies!

Yep
I did.... 126 copies already, put the original up, and sent off 15 copies to different dealers (Southern Ohio Guns, SAMCO Global, SARCO, Brownell's, AIM Surplus, etc) and put 1 in my pocket.

I was giddy with happiness when this plain blue envelop came in the mail with no markings, and the first sentence was, 'Dear licensee'.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nevrbvictim said:
cool, now go cut that grass...

It has already been cut by the city, thanks very much.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Grimwulff said:
Less then 2 weeks after I sent off for it, I got my Federal Firearms License Class 3 in. That is correct... in under 2 weeks they processed and granted me my license. I didn't even think the government printed the paper it was sent to me on that fast

Class 3 not Type 3 correct meaning you can deal in National Firearms Act weapons?

I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost and how much of a pain in the butt was it?

Could you elaborate on the entire process for those of us thinking of becoming a dealer?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Omikron said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']Less then 2 weeks after I sent off for it, I got my Federal Firearms License Class 3 in. That is correct... in under 2 weeks they processed and granted me my license. I didn't even think the government printed the paper it was sent to me on that fast

Class 3 not Type 3 correct meaning you can deal in National Firearms Act weapons?

I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost and how much of a pain in the butt was it?

Could you elaborate on the entire process for those of us thinking of becoming a dealer?[/quote]

Type 3, then
It is a C&R license, and it was painless.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='Omikron'][quote name='Grimwulff']Less then 2 weeks after I sent off for it, I got my Federal Firearms License Class 3 in. That is correct... in under 2 weeks they processed and granted me my license. I didn't even think the government printed the paper it was sent to me on that fast

Could you elaborate on the entire process for those of us thinking of becoming a dealer?[/quote]

Type 3, then
It is a C&R license, and it was painless.[/quote]

Heck, I thought you'd be posting pics of cool Maxims and Lewis guns..........

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mikenkansas said:
Heck, I thought you'd be posting pics of cool Maxims and Lewis guns..........

Never say I don't deliver

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts