MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,

I recently bought a Holosun HE507C-GR V2 and I want to mount it onto my M&P, but I believe I misplaced my “type 5” RMR mounting plate.

I wanted to reach out and see if there was anyone out there who does not use their type 5 mounting plate for their M&P who would be willing to help me out.

Thanks guys, stay safe out there!

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Unfortunately that chart is way out of date. For example the No. 2 plate that fits the Leupold Deltapoint doesn't fit the current Deltapoint Pro and none of the plates do. There is no listing for the very popular Vortex Venom and Viper but they use the same footprint as the Burris Fastfire. Anyway, S&W really needs to produce an updated chart.

And, yes, the Holosun 507C uses the same plate as the Trijicon RMR.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Interesting that the manual for the 2.0 doesn’t have the table the 1.0 has in it for CORE mounting plates.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello friends,

I recently bought a Holosun HE507C-GR V2 and I want to mount it onto my M&P, but I believe I misplaced my “type 5” RMR mounting plate.

I wanted to reach out and see if there was anyone out there who does not use their type 5 mounting plate for their M&P who would be willing to help me out.

Thanks guys, stay safe out there!
The 507c has a Trijicon footprint, Type 1 plate. Call S&W and get on a waiting list for a correct manual when they print it. I had to.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Interesting that the manual for the 2.0 doesn’t have the table the 1.0 has in it for CORE mounting plates.
The manual for the M&P 2.0 has absolutely nothing in it about the CORE system. No information on how it's used, no table of which plate fits which red dot, how to adjust the trigger overtravel screw, nothing at all.

I've contacted S&W about this rather glaring oversight and they sent me a .pdf of a somewhat updated plate table that's not much better than the old one. We'll see if they print a better, more complete manual and a much better plate use table.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts