MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is the right spot to post this. If not , mods please move. I am looking for a large mouse pad for te M&P 9 , just like the one that Glock has showing an assembly view of the gun. Any help would be great

Canada

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Are you looking for the large mouse pad or a M&P schematic on a large mouse pad? If it's just the large mouse pad you're looking for I got mine at an office supply store.

·
Registered
708 Posts
goto frys, i have two, black and blue. they are about 4 small mouse pads put together and cost about 10-15$

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
darklyte24 said:
goto frys, i have two, black and blue. they are about 4 small mouse pads put together and cost about 10-15$
That's where I got mine but I don't know if there are Fry's in Canada where I assume the OP lives.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've never seen one for M&P, but couldnt you get a schematic of it and send it to one of these custom mouse pad companies and get it done?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have never seen one of them either but it would be nice to have one. If you find one let me know to.... :roll:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Site sponsor Dan Burwell has the M&P schematic on T-shirts. He might be able to help with artwork or info.

Correction: Dan has a cutaway vs a schematic. Doh!!!

(Note to self: engage brain b-4 hitting submit button...)

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
You can get the schematic from the Brownells website and get it to one of the custom guys like getsome suggested.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i have seen tons of .com's that make custom mouse pads.

All you have to do is supply the image, pick the size/style

pad you want, pay them and they ship it to your front door.

sorry i can't recommend any, i just use whatever i can get my hands on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts