MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great movie!!

Was supposed to go watch AVP Requiem tonight, but forgot UFC 79 is on......so AVP-R can wait
Man i cant wait for this. Chuck has his work cut out for him, I just hope he can pull it off. Tonights card is phenomenal :twisted:

·
Registered
41 Posts
yea, but it is on Pay Per View. Be sure and let me know how it turns out. Also how the fight with Matt Houghes goes. I would like to see Houghes win, as well as Ladell.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yeah I would love to see it and would easily drop 40 bones but in laws are here so give us the update bro..

I am sure they will highlight some on UFC Wired next saturday :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do brother. +1 on Hughes. One of my favorite fighters.

Emmett said:
yea, but it is on Pay Per View. Be sure and let me know how it turns out. Also how the fight with Matt Houghes goes. I would like to see Houghes win, as well as Ladell.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UFC/ The Iceman fans...........Chucky is back baby!!! Yesss. Was a hell of a fight, but Chuck got the decision :wink: Man so far a great card.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to break it to you guys, but our very own matt Hughes got his butt owned by the Canadian. No offense to my brothers to the north, but Hughes is my guy
Job well done by GSP though :wink: Total domination :?

finalfusion said:
UFC/ The Iceman fans...........Chucky is back baby!!! Yesss. Was a hell of a fight, but Chuck got the decision :wink: Man so far a great card.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Sounds like a crazy night cant wait for ufc wired...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts