MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
My opinion is, "Finally"!

The only negative thing I can say right now is that S&W is missing one of the biggest 10mm pistol markets, that being the hunting market.

Many state laws require a barrel length of 5" or greater to be legal for hunting certain animals, which is exactly why many folks would buy a 10mm in the first place. Why in the world would S&W only create a 4" and 4.6" model, but completely omit the 5" model for hunters?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Per my experience with M&P handguns, which is extensive, I predict that accuracy will be very good. Build quality has been a hallmark of the M&P line since the beginning. I have owned an M&P in just about every caliber and configuration since 2007, and I can say that they have all been great performers. I only sent one of the 1st gen M&P9s back to S&W way back in the day, due to the front sight being out of center. Since my sight pusher was on loan at that moment, I called S&W to re-center it. It cost me nothing, it was gone less than a week and S&W sent two free magazines back with it for my trouble. (Great customer service experience.)

Product Font Handwriting Circle Parallel

Light Trigger Air gun Line Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Recreation Gun accessory

Trigger Air gun Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

This last picture is 25 yards off-hand.

I think that you will be satisfied with regard to accuracy.

Reactions: Bus007
1 - 5 of 5 Posts