MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
M&p 2.0 10mm the lords caliber
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I recently bought this mp 2.0 10mm 4.5 inch barrel, I started out carrying in a leather holster recently switched to Blackhawk. I have been doing a lot of dry fire at home and have consistently been at the range with it every weekend at least 2days sometimes 3 since I got it. She runs great probably got close to 6,000 rounds through it and haven’t had a failure or any issues. So I’m not sure if this is from holster wear or some other reason and I don’t know how long the finish usually holds but I guess I just didn’t expect it this soon I’ll include some pics if you guys can let me know what you think or also should I just let it be or is there a DIY that I can try I know it was bound to happen so I’m probably just going to leave it be seeing how much I use it anyway but just curious to see what you guys think
Sleeve Gesture Wood Air gun Musical instrument

Air gun Musical instrument accessory Automotive exterior Shotgun Bumper

Sleeve Wood Air gun Musical instrument accessory Bumper

·
Registered
107 Posts
You have 6K rounds thru and think it should look like new?? Try Hoppes and throughly clean the slide, it kinda looks like carbon build up to me. Then a light coat of oil and see how it looks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts