MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out yesterday shooting at 25 yards I shot my SW1911, and my SW 686 all good.

Then I shot my MP 40 with the remington 180gr mc loads and could not hit paper, I used a rest and started aiming high just to get a idea on shots placement, I found that I was hitting low and thought something was wrong with the pistol but now I am thingking it was the ammo. I never shot this ammo at 25 yrds. Has anyone used this brand and load and had a problem with it shooting low.

I used this load at indoor ranges at max 15yrds and was O.K. :!:

·
Registered
73 Posts
If the weather holds out, I will be out shooting tomorrow and I have a box of remington to fire. My past experience has been with winchester, but this stuff was on sale so I will be trying this for the first time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
OAKNVet said:
If the weather holds out, I will be out shooting tomorrow and I have a box of remington to fire. My past experience has been with winchester, but this stuff was on sale so I will be trying this for the first time.
Went out today for some plinking and the ammo seem to do well. I had my buddy (former USAF SP) fire too and seemed to be on target. Only lasted an hour thanks to the weather. BTW I may have converted a Beretta owner today.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have used a lot of the green box remington umc ammo (not sure that this is what you are asking about) and I've had pretty good results with it. The girl at the range said that it will jam in the M&P but I think that she was just jealous that I got such a good deal on it. :wink: I've used 300 rounds so far with no problems and accuracy seems pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts