MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the MP40 w/ night sights. Love it. Ive put 1,000 rnds through it. I just recently went and shot with the local PD and picked up a Glock22 copensated for the first time. I put 100rnds through it and shot better groups first hand with the glock then I do with my mp.. I like the way the mp feels and shots better. I think its the sights.. Glock seem to have night sights also but seemed alot tighter when lining up. Is there another night sight recommended for the Mp or What sights do you find to work the best.. Both guns seem to recoil the same glock compensted and mp. This makes me believe its in the sights. Close shots are the same its the 25 -50' shots

thanks

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
vadersi said:
I have the MP40 w/ night sights. Love it. Ive put 1,000 rnds through it. I just recently went and shot with the local PD and picked up a Glock22 copensated for the first time. I put 100rnds through it and shot better groups first hand with the glock then I do with my mp.. I like the way the mp feels and shots better. I think its the sights.. Glock seem to have night sights also but seemed alot tighter when lining up. Is there another night sight recommended for the Mp or What sights do you find to work the best.. Both guns seem to recoil the same glock compensted and mp. This makes me believe its in the sights. Close shots are the same its the 25 -50' shots

thanks

http://www.suresight.com/

I know these guys have been talking about making these for the m&p but have not recieved any updates lately..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at Glocks web sight and the night sights look the same as the mp.. is this correct or are they different... I don't know , maybe mine are just to dirty.. how does everyone clean there sights out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts