MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a new year my brothers. But that doesnt mean I have misplaced the thought of what you all did for me this past Thanksgiving day!!!



Morgan

Dan B.

Josh G.

Ron T.

John M.

Jim B.

Jason F.

Jason L.

Logan W.

Helmie A.



Thank you my brothers. Its not often you meet real genuine people in life. I am one of the lucky ones. I only hope we can all meet up one day, shake hands and talk about what we love more than anything(FIREARMS) and friends and family!!!




You guys are awesome, I only hope I can repay you for being the genuine folks you are!



The only thing I didnt get this past year was a date with :twisted: Jessica Alba :twisted: , but I will live.




You guys have a Happy New Year and make all your dreams come true...



Kris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
finalfusion said:
Would have got real "Kinky" if Jessica would have shown up




[quote name='coltman1985']Sounds a little "kinky" to me brother!!
[/quote]



Hmmm, does your wife read your post
Happy new all :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMAO




josh said:
[quote name='finalfusion'] I only hope I can repay you for being the genuine folks you are!






I was going to say something meaningful, but I'm too busy thinking about Jessica now...[/quote]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She snoops every once in awhile, I will be sure to delete all evidence of my obsession with that damn Jessica Alba, man :twisted: She looked the best in Sin City




tigs40cal said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Would have got real "Kinky" if Jessica would have shown up




[quote name='coltman1985']Sounds a little "kinky" to me brother!!
[/quote]



Hmmm, does your wife read your post
Happy new all :wink:[/quote]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
692 Posts
FF,

Don't worry, Jesica Alba is on the Official List. It ain't cheatin' if she shows up! (OK, but she should be on the list)(OK, there should be a list)(I still wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LMFAO






luvmy40 said:
FF,

Don't worry, Jesica Alba is on the Official List. It ain't cheatin' if she shows up! (OK, but she should be on the list)(OK, there should be a list)(I still wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Funny you say Johny Dep....lol My wife loves the guy, along with the guy from the movie 300, will smith.....the list can go for days. So us men have every right to have our dream girls






luvmy40 said:
My wife snoops too.

She says Jessica can be on the list if Johnny Dep is too! :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
mmmmmmmmm, Jessica Alba...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,035 Posts
Is spandex, leather, whips, and hancuffs naughty? Just sayin' that we may need some clarification... Just sayin'!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top