MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got off work today, swung by the GF's house to pick her up and then it was on to Wild Sports. Once there, she purchased a fullsized MP 9 for our 5 year anniversary (yea, woulda been nice if I got an MP5 instead,but oh well, those are illegal in California now).

Now, I'm back home browsing the Smith-wesson forums when I get linked over here and here I am!

Hope to browse a lot more as I read up on the MP and I already see how MP owners seem to differ from the Sig owners (I also have a P229 .40s&w).

·
Registered
910 Posts
How do we differ from the Sig owners? Just curious.

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the M&P9.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8) People are friendly on both forums, but I guess the main thing I noticed was how the majority of owners felt about cleaning/lubing their firearms. The sig side seemed dominated with the ones who cleaned after every range trip (or said they did), where I read more of the ones who just cleaned before competitions here.

Another thing you guys as well as the sig forums differed (from the HKpro forums this time) were modifications like trigger jobs and other aftermarket parts. The HK guys seemed to be of mind that they just paid a premium for their pistols and they weren't going to be replacing those expensive parts. Such as my coworker with his USP elite that was 2-3 times as much as my MP. And 1.5 times the price of my 229.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Kelvrick said:
Another thing you guys as well as the sig forums differed (from the HKpro forums this time) were modifications like trigger jobs and other aftermarket parts. The HK guys seemed to be of mind that they just paid a premium for their pistols and they weren't going to be replacing those expensive parts. Such as my coworker with his USP elite that was 2-3 times as much as my MP. And 1.5 times the price of my 229.
The USP Elite already has a match trigger. I think one of the reasons why so many do trigger jobs on their M&Ps is because it is relatively easy to do yourself.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,612 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts