MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for an amazing mag pouch, look no farther. Had the pleasure of acquiring an iShot mag pouch from MP-Store and I love it!!! This pouch has all the qualities you look for in a mag pouch. It is an OWB that is easily concealable, very comfortable, stays where you put it, is easy to take on and off, and the price is fantastic. Even with doing mag change drills, I could not get this thing to budge. The mag fluidly slided in and out without any sort failure. Anyone who thinks you can't get a great mag pouch for under $20 has just been proven wrong. The iShot is only $17 and worth every penny. I highly recommend that everyone give MP-Store a call and pick one of these bad boys up. I know I plan on getting at least one more. Thanks for providing us with such a great resource Jester!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
JT, I'm glad you like those mag pouches. It was kinda hard in the beginnning when the M&P first came out to get any single kydex pouch that I could use for both carry and competition. On top of that, none offered something that is slightly offset. So, push comes to shove, we made some for our own use.

We ran the first prototypes at this year's IDPA Nationals and felt we had a winner. Scott Warren ran the same pouches at the USPSA Production Nationals and these are now his primary competition pouches.

Here a couple of vids from the IDPA Nationals. I ran these pouches together with the TKW holster - great combo :

Stage 18

Stage 04

Stage 06

Stage 10

1 - 3 of 3 Posts