MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I took advantage of the recent rebates from S&W. I picked up a 9mm compact and she loved the shield 9 after we rented her a good amount of pistols at the range.

now my question. Anyone mount the holo 407c x2 to their 2.0 9 compact? I’ve been digging and that seems to be a very well received dot. Of course you hear the boys talking about an RMR and I have shot with one. I’m not against them, I am just being frugal honestly

which sight for the shield? I like the Romeo zero but not a fan of removing to change batteries.

thoughts?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just mounted a Holosun 507c to my new 2.0 Compact 4", yes.
I don't have a comment on your question though. I'm not a pro shooter.
What plate did you use to mount?

also side note my 2.0 9c didn’t come with optics plates from the factory or my wife’s shield. Dealer said backorder? Anyone else experience?

· Registered
853 Posts
There are a couple (at least, manybe more) plates you can buy that allows you to install the small/narrow Holoson sights on the Shield optics ready pistols. Did you get her the optics ready Shield?

I'm not the only one who replaced his RMR with Holosons. Look up some of the testing on you tube and you'll see the Holosons are darn tough optics.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are a couple (at least, manybe more) plates you can buy that allows you to install the small/narrow Holoson sights on the Shield optics ready pistols. Did you get her the optics ready Shield?

I'm not the only one who replaced his RMR with Holosons. Look up some of the testing on you tube and you'll see the Holosons are darn tough optics.
Hers is the OR model, and I think she’s either going Romeo or SwampFox. She wants a circle instead of a dot, but I can’t really find one that offers a circle in the micro platform

· Registered
7 Posts
What plate did you use to mount?

also side note my 2.0 9c didn’t come with optics plates from the factory or my wife’s shield. Dealer said backorder? Anyone else experience?
My 2.0 9c just showed up on Monday, serial NLX - - - - , it had all the plates and screws.

I ordered and used the C&H Precision aluminum mount plate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts