MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question anyone had any issues with any partical brand of ammo? in there MP? I'm going to shoot mine tomorrow. I was at a range shoot and got to see a Glock go Ka-Boom she was shooting wolf ammo.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I hope the lady is o.k. but i am happy its glock perfection in action

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got some Fiocchi and ive had very good luck with it. The lady was ok she was a police officer just had a sore hand. The owner of the range told me Wolf does not even question Ka-Booms anymore they just ask how much and where to mail the check.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
CCI Blazer Aluminum case ammo split resulting in damage to 2ea. M&P9 barrels (chamber wall). S&W was generous enough to replace both. The rest of the ammo is going to CCI this coming week. I will post CCI's analysis when received. I have no plans to use Aluminum case ammo again :twisted:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have fired several cases of WWB and Blazer aluminum with my M&P 9 without any problems. I prefer the Blazer Aluminum 147 FP.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I mainly use WWB, also the same Wally World stuff but but 147 JHP no problems. Tried some cheap American Eagle it worked fine as well, but it's dirty.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I have run 4000+ GA. Arms reloads, 500 WWB, 600 blazer brass, 4000 Rem UMC thru my 40, went bang every time. No FTF or FTE. The reloads and Blazers seem cleaner than the UMC or WWB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts