MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you scroll down the list of forums, in the main index.. you will find Kenny D's website. He is selling them. I don't think you will find a much better deal... I have looked around, and the price is what it is.

If you find a better price, let me know.

Raymond

·
Registered
150 Posts
bigkracka said:
Good source for mags? Can they be had in stainless?

Not from S&W. They should be stainless for 40 bucks. Possibly after market some day but I doubt it. I tried to order some from Bud's when I ordered my pistols but all they were all out so I got a bunch of .40s insted. $29.99 each but the shipping on six mags was only a additional $2. Have not been able to locate 9MM anywhere.

BTW, I think this is the Kenny D's web site Ray is talking about. http://speedshooterspecialties.com/catalog...egories=M%26P+9

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Mecgar makes their mags, hopefully they will offer realistic prices soon. Every other mag SW uses is stainless but not the MP. :roll:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just checked Bud's and the site lists 9MM, 17 round mags in stock. I think they only have two in stock because I ordered one and when I updated my cart for 8 it said out of stock. On one or two it would accept my order. I will wait and order 8 9MMs and another 6 40s when they have them in stock. The difference in shipping between 2 mags and 14 mags is only a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a good look at an MP9 mag today, it is indeed Mecgar and should not be more than $20ea. I'm gonna wait for stainless mags or for Mecgar to sell them under their name.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mec-Gar often has exclusive agreements for magazines, meaning that they are not allowed to sell them on their own. So, don't be go holding your breath for this, as you're likely to become oxygen-deprived.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lunde said:
Mec-Gar often has exclusive agreements for magazines, meaning that they are not allowed to sell them on their own. So, don't be go holding your breath for this, as you're likely to become oxygen-deprived.
I know. It's a whichever comes first situation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts