MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you scroll down the list of forums, in the main index.. you will find Kenny D's website. He is selling them. I don't think you will find a much better deal... I have looked around, and the price is what it is.

If you find a better price, let me know.

Raymond

·
Registered
150 Posts
bigkracka said:
Good source for mags? Can they be had in stainless?

Not from S&W. They should be stainless for 40 bucks. Possibly after market some day but I doubt it. I tried to order some from Bud's when I ordered my pistols but all they were all out so I got a bunch of .40s insted. $29.99 each but the shipping on six mags was only a additional $2. Have not been able to locate 9MM anywhere.

BTW, I think this is the Kenny D's web site Ray is talking about. http://speedshooterspecialties.com/catalog...egories=M%26P+9

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just checked Bud's and the site lists 9MM, 17 round mags in stock. I think they only have two in stock because I ordered one and when I updated my cart for 8 it said out of stock. On one or two it would accept my order. I will wait and order 8 9MMs and another 6 40s when they have them in stock. The difference in shipping between 2 mags and 14 mags is only a couple of bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.