MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been jonesing to shoot my new MP9, but the wife said not until Christmas.. She let me buy my own present this year. So I could'nt help myself and sent it to Dan for a trigger job and sights. I figured I may as well use the time wisely.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well I know you will enjoy your new gift, especially with Dan working on it. Bad thing is I dont know if any range will be open on Christmas. Unless you go into the woods and shoot a couple of stumps!

My Christmas Gift is the M&P40 compact, dont think I will get it before Christmas day though :? , but I will still get it

·
Registered
78 Posts
I told my wife not to get me a gift so I would have extra cash to buy her a M&P9. I think she will like it way more than a vaccume cleaner or a diamond.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My wife bought me a M&P 40 for xmas, said I cant use it till xmas day. I just switched it with another gun she wont know the difference.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Man, I must be lucky. My wife got me a M&P 9mm for xmas and I got to shoot it today
I still don't know which I prefer, the 40 or the 9mm.

·
Registered
138 Posts
superstar said:
I told my wife not to get me a gift so I would have extra cash to buy her a M&P9. I think she will like it way more than a vaccume cleaner or a diamond.

LOL!!!! DUDE!! Trust me on this one thing.. buy her the diamond!!! (Not the vacuum cleaner.. that will not go over well...) You can get her the gun any time of the year, but if you give her a gun for Christmas you will pay for it for the rest of your life.

I know it is difficult, because we are men, to understand a females sensibilities... but just this one time, trust me.. buy her the diamond.. she will never forget it.. buy her a gun, she will never forget that either...

my .02

Raymond

·
Registered
78 Posts
Captain Ray said:
[quote name='superstar']I told my wife not to get me a gift so I would have extra cash to buy her a M&P9. I think she will like it way more than a vaccume cleaner or a diamond.

LOL!!!! DUDE!! Trust me on this one thing.. buy her the diamond!!! (Not the vacuum cleaner.. that will not go over well...) You can get her the gun any time of the year, but if you give her a gun for Christmas you will pay for it for the rest of your life.

I know it is difficult, because we are men, to understand a females sensibilities... but just this one time, trust me.. buy her the diamond.. she will never forget it.. buy her a gun, she will never forget that either...

my .02

Raymond[/quote]

Thanks for looking out for a fellow pistolero, I think I may have my a$$ covered on this one. I took my daughter shopping for the wife and she picked out some diamond earrings for the wife. So the wife gets her diamond and M&P9.

·
Registered
15 Posts
1st of all i wanted to intro myself, im nathan, anyways

my dad got me a mp9 for christmas and he got a mp40 I have shot both and cant tell much of a dif... he told me i couls sell it and get a 40 if i wanted to ... but i think i am happy with the 9.... thanks guys.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nathanbrown03 said:
1st of all i wanted to intro myself, im nathan, anyways

my dad got me a mp9 for christmas and he got a mp40 I have shot both and cant tell much of a dif... he told me i couls sell it and get a 40 if i wanted to ... but i think i am happy with the 9.... thanks guys.

Yup, If pops already got the M&P 40 I would just stick with your M&P9. Just borrow pops whenever you want the 40.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts