MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I guess no one can say you are trying to make up for something with the size of your knife..

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
I guess no one can say you are trying to make up for something with the size of your knife..

Either that, or the guy is a f***ing giant and has a custom made M&P and bottle of cologne... OMG... HE MUST BE A GIANT! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

+1 on the Axe, btw

·
Registered
149 Posts
So you have that nice M&P9 and lovely little knife for when the massive group of hot chicks jump on you after putting on the Axe, right?!?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the axe could double as a badguy repellent; (ever been around a guy with waaaay too much cologne on?) or as a defense spray.

Once the BG is down due to axe in the eyes, I could prick his fingers with the knife. Or something... :wink:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Add a lighter to the mix and you would have a flamethrower for a less lethal option. :wink:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
trigger sappy said:
Well the axe could double as a badguy repellent; (ever been around a guy with waaaay too much cologne on?) or as a defense spray.

Once the BG is down due to axe in the eyes, I could prick his fingers with the knife. Or something... :wink:

Papercuts... papercuts...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I have a paper clip bigger than your knife...

Nice M&P, great choice of body spray too...

·
Registered
319 Posts
First I was like "what knife?" then after looked at it again with my glasses, I saw the knife. lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
nofoa said:
i use the green axe stuff. I think its called tsunami.

It smells like electronics, im a nerd.

I'm an Essence and Phoenix kinda guy... Essence when I want the sexin from my fiancee... Phoenix when I want to feel like I could get sexin from someone who isn't my fiancee.

My normal cologne is either Dolce or Claiborne Sport, though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts