MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to get some of my 1911's cleaned today, here is the results.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Ok I am an official Jester hater. Very nice collection of 1911's John! I just sent off for my Springer SS Loaded, but no upgrades as of yet. Already chatting it over with Dan to see what route I want to go. I know I want a magwell installed just not sure if I want the drop in or not? Maybe some of his awesome checkering work, and a fiber optic front?? Other than that, thats the beuty in the Loaded models come with the extended grip safetys and triggers, the novaks I plan on replacing with adjustables though.

Wow did I just ramble?

Awesome 1911 family Jester, I am still hating brother :wink:

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yost rear, factory tritium front, will be changing to a 10-8 and trijicon white dot front soon.

I only have 10-8's on all of mine cause warren doesn't have his out for the novak cut yet.

I like 10-8 only second to warren

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Will be checking in to them! Have any for sale?
I will pass on the sight for the M&P if we can work on one for the Springer

Jester said:
Yost rear, factory tritium front, will be changing to a 10-8 and trijicon white dot front soon.

I only have 10-8's on all of mine cause warren doesn't have his out for the novak cut yet.

I like 10-8 only second to warren

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet...

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'm not a fan of 1911's at all, but those are some good looking guns - especially the silver(non-shiney) Springfield.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Where is the one with the rock island upper I just finished for you?

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not done yet... I didn't want to get ahead of the game.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Jester I just saw your post count 1911 hmmm coincidence or conspiracy you be the judge..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts