MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Before anyone else asks, no, S&W won't sell the new-style trigger parts and won't install it on older M&P2.0 guns. I e-mailed them to ask and was told they won't.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Before anyone else asks, no, S&W won't sell the new-style trigger parts and won't install it on older M&P2.0 guns. I e-mailed them to ask and was told they won't.
That's true. I got mine from Ebay seller Freestone Armory. :)

It fits like a glove in the older 2.0, non Shield, 9 and 40 caliber pistols. Not the first gen 1.0 polymer M&Ps though. Not certain if it will be available for the 45s, but probably at some point according to him.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unless I'm remembering wrong, Freestone told me he got these out of the new PC M&Ps. I thought the regualr M&Ps would still have the hinged trigger. (which I didn't even actually mind)

I'll have to check my messages later when I get a chance. Maybe I misunderstood.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I know the 10mm are all non PC (so far) and all have flat triggers.

I just went back and looked and what I saw said all optics ready guns will have the flat trigger. I thought I read that all the guns would gave it but I was wrong.

But the optics ready units aren't PC so I'm not sure the how they are doing this.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could be mixed up too.

I just wanted to get the flat trigger in my 9 2.0 compact :) I wasn't willing to buy a whole new gun for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts