MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 8:00pm EST TBS will be running their 24 hours of a Christmas Story
I love watching that over and over and over and over well you get the point. I noticed they have been doing this for at least 10 years now and I never get sick of it

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Love that show too.

I like the scene when Black Bart gets shot in the a%*

The original house in Cleveland where the movie was filmed was purchased by an investor from CA, a couple yrs ago, cleaned up, and is now open for tours. There is even a Chinese restaurant down the street thats used as part of the tour. Pretty fun.

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeff 9mm M&P said:
Love that show too.

I like the scene when Black Bart gets shot in the a%*.

The X-mas duck and choir is in my top 2

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
A true classic!!!!!
8)

101Combat Vet said:
At 8:00pm EST TBS will be running their 24 hours of a Christmas Story
I love watching that over and over and over and over well you get the point. I noticed they have been doing this for at least 10 years now and I never get sick of it

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Yes, it's one of my favorite traditions as well and I think the wife will let me share it with my son this year!

(she's pretty strict with what our children watch on tv)

·
Registered
419 Posts
That is an all time classic and no XMas is complete without at least one viewing.

"You'll shoot your eye out kid!" and "Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only defense." are my favorites.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hands down best Christmas movie ever!

One of the only movies I have on VHS(remember those) and DVD. 24hrs on TBS once a year just isn't enough.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Lets not forget an older classic.......Its A Wonderful Life :wink:

And then its just not Christmas without National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saw NL Christmas Vacation last night I am zoned on Christmas Story bro.... I am in December Heaven
8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
plus wearing my new vikings hoodie that I got from my wife ahhhhhh I feel like I should be in a corona commercial

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
lol, nice 8) Watching Bad Santa now man I love that movie

101Combat Vet said:
plus wearing my new vikings hoodie that I got from my wife ahhhhhh I feel like I should be in a corona commercial

·
Registered
660 Posts
Those two are the great classics of Christmas...however no one should go through Christmas without watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation...seen it a million times and I still die laughing

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
one showing down 11 to go ahhhh...

·
Registered
387 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
Saw NL Christmas Vacation last night I am zoned on Christmas Story bro.... I am in December Heaven
8)
Same at our household only "I let my wife leave it on the TV"

lol she knows i love it also.

·
Registered
910 Posts
During Thanksgiving with my wife's family I overheard her sister and her husband say they hate The Christmas Story - it took all the restraint in the world not to lady slap the both of them.

I bought myself the ornament from Hallmark this year of Ralphie dressed up as the cowboy with the Red Ryder BB gun. I almost bought my parents an inflatable light up leg lamp I saw in Myrtle Beach earlier this year. Would've been perfect for their neighborhood - god knows how many complaints and threatening letters they'd get from the HOA for that being on the front porch! If I could buy the real deal, sadly... I would.

Like Dan said it's one of the few movies I own on VHS and DVD - along with my other all-time favorite movie Princess Bride.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Deck the harrs with bows of horry. Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra. That's good stuff!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
josh said:
During Thanksgiving with my wife's family I overheard her sister and her husband say they hate The Christmas Story - it took all the restraint in the world not to lady slap the both of them.

I bought myself the ornament from Hallmark this year of Ralphie dressed up as the cowboy with the Red Ryder BB gun. I almost bought my parents an inflatable light up leg lamp I saw in Myrtle Beach earlier this year. Would've been perfect for their neighborhood - god knows how many complaints and threatening letters they'd get from the HOA for that being on the front porch! If I could buy the real deal, sadly... I would.

Like Dan said it's one of the few movies I own on VHS and DVD - along with my other all-time favorite movie Princess Bride.

http://www.redriderleglamps.com/store.cfm

Go nuts buddy they got a replica leg lamp
I didnt know they had the original house up and running look around there it is crazy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts