MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the opportunity to attend a S&W factory demonstration at the Ohio Peace Officers Training Academy on June 20th. The guns being demo'd were the M&P 40 and the M&P 40C. Learned a lot about this pistol and was really impressed.

Most of the shooters preferred the full size M&P 40 over the 40C. IIRC, the 40C had some functioning issues with frangible ammo ... which was the only ammo allowed on the indoor range. Don't remember the fullsize gun having any issues. Both guns used at the demo were 1st generation weapons, yet both were in very good condition.

On the 21st, I managed to score a T&E M&P40 at a very good price. If the stars align properly, I'll also get to attend an armorers course for the M&P pistol line here in the near future.

--

Mike

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, glad to be here.

--

Mike

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site, let us know if you get anything good from the armourer's course

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here's hoping that the stars align properly for you to get to go to the armorers course. That would sure be a fun course to attend.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
L.C. Star said:
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here's hoping that the stars align properly for you to get to go to the armorers course. That would sure be a fun course to attend.

That's what I'm thinking, too.

--

Mike

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts