MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah so im kinda new to Concealed carry so i spent some time searching online for a holster and i think i went over board and bought a few to many all at once but i love them all thats the thing they each feel good when im trying them on with different clothes on but yeah i ordered these holsters off of a company called Multi Holsters *Multi Holsters ~ Quality Custom KYDEX Gun Holsters for Inside, Outside, Multi 2-in-1 Inside/Outside Waistband, Pocket & Mag Holders i ended up calling them also to ask about holsters and the guy who picked up name was tony i think i could be wrong but he was helpful and i could tell he was in a shop working on holsters because all i heard was background noise and machines so that was kinda cool but yeah he answered all my questions then help me place my order over the phone which was also very helpful
but back to the holsters i ordered what they call a multi holster which is meant for inside the waistband and also outside the waistband and i got a inside the waistband holster called the IWB then i ordered one more called the hybrid its half leather and half kydex

Attachments

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
It makes me wonder when a first time poster makes a shameless plug for some vendor. :ermm:

·
Registered
114 Posts
HAHA! I don't know many people that would pay $200 for three holsters when they are new to CCW, either. Didn't think to look at his join date or posts when I read this the first time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey

hey im new to all of this and kinda excited sorry for talking about what i liked and lets just say ive been saving money up for a while to get everything at once and my friend with a fullsize mp told me about this site

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bogy

Muti hosters. I just ordered one last week like your last two photos. How long did it take to receive them? Tony told me it would be around 2 months. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am also new to CCW, I heard alot of good things about Crossbreed and Comp Tac but didnt want to fork over too much money for my first holster. Found Foxx holsters online and it was only $39 and delivered to the door in 4 days. If I like carrying IWB I will see what the more expensive ones are like.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am also new to CCW, I heard alot of good things about Crossbreed and Comp Tac but didnt want to fork over too much money for my first holster. Found Foxx holsters online and it was only $39 and delivered to the door in 4 days. If I like carrying IWB I will see what the more expensive ones are like.
Carry mine in MinoTaurs on a daily basis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts